Friday 16 January 2009

me as a man

I was trying on men's clothing - again. I had an altogether different appearance - a stocky, fit man of about thirty-five with tanned skin and strawberry blonde hair. It was as though this body was entirely new to me, that I had simply stepped into it, as I was just the same on the inside. I stood in my new bedroom that came with my new body, and observed myself in the mirrored door of the inbuilt wardrobe. The wardrobe was made of dark wood and had sliding doors, concealing the rack of clothes and drawers inside. The rest of the room was in shades of mid- to dark blue. I sorted through the clothes that I had seemingly inherited from the old owner of my body. They were not really to my liking. I tried on a few basic shirts and pairs of shorts, and even some of the underpants I found in the drawers. They all fitted reasonably well but I decided that I would need to go shopping to buy clothes with more style. I wanted to find underpants with more sex appeal and shirts and pants made from quality fabrics. Though my clothing needed styling, I was quite happy with my body. I admired my powerful muscular structure, flat stomach and strong feet, so different to my body in waking life.

No comments: