Saturday 22 December 2007

horse and death cloud

I could see a beautiful grey and sand horse. I called to the horse and it came to me though it was wild. There were barbed wire fences either side of where we were and the horse’s coat kept being caught in the wire. I untangled the soft hair as the tangles occurred. As I was stroking the horse, I also noticed that there was bright blue bubblegum stuck in its tail. I attempted to remove the gum without hurting the horse or without being kicked. We heard a sound and turned to see a mass of people, hundreds of dead people, their energies merged somehow so that although we could see individuals, they were simultaneously one. Their combined energy emitted a droning sound, a reverberation, which was frightening. They floated down the hill toward us and the horse and I shielded ourselves from the moving grey cloud by turning toward one another and lowering our heads, leaning against each other. The huge entity passed straight through us like a forceful wind.

Next, I was standing on a playing field with a number of other people. We heard a similar eerie humming sound and looked up to see another swarm of dead people whose energies had merged. We could see their skeletal faces and bones, grey and green. They watched us for a moment before rushing down the hill—a storm of death passing through us as we braced ourselves against the onslaught.

No comments: