Wednesday 6 June 2007

wine

Dreamed a couple of nights ago:
B & I were sitting at a wooden picnic table with my friends. Everyone was tasting wine. B was quickly identifying each wine that she tasted (mainly whites), naming the aromas, the character of the wine, the grape variety and the specific the wine region. I was proud of her and was clapping and calling out to judge standing on a platform to our left, telling him about her palette. Suddenly, I remembered that we had agreed not to drink for a while and I became cross. I picked up my bag and stalked away, although hesitantly as I hoped that B would follow me. I walked all the way home which was back to a house that I lived in a few years ago. The house was wet and falling apart. I stepped onto the low verandah, only just higher that ground level, and the floorboards were sodden, bending and crumbling.

1 comment:

Younger Leo said...

Sweet future!
regards blog