Saturday 14 July 2007

dogs & money

Dogs
I was standing at the back of a small crowd. We were all facing a stage of some sort. A black dog suddenly leapt toward me through the crowd, placing his paws on my chest, before vanishing. Another dog followed, this one small and white with rounded ears, jumping up and placing tiny paws on my chest before leaving the room. A third dog, with orangey woolly hair, leapt up through the crowd, placing two paws on my chest. I patted all three dogs affectionately and told the last dog that it was beautiful. They seemed to be displaying gratitude and loyalty.

Money
I was worried about money. I had had an art exhibition and knew that I had sold lots of paintings, but I did not have any money. I wanted to check my wallet but someone was withholding it. I demanded it and they handed it over. I looked through the wallet and pulled out a bunch of invoices or receipts, proof that I had sold a lot of work. I started sorting through them, trying to work out how much money I should have. I looked away for a moment, and when I looked back, I had a pile of money. I felt great relief and happiness to have finally found my own wealth.

No comments: