Tuesday 10 February 2009

brown attack

I was travelling through the city in a cart pulled by a brown horse. We passed another horse-drawn cart and the second horse, also brown, turned and bit my horse. I was surprised as my horse seemed so passive; indeed, he withdrew and hurried on his way. We passed more horses, all similar shades of brown, and each one attacked my horse in some way. My horse did not fight back, rather he appeared increasingly apprehensive and frightened. I could also see other horses fighting. They were bucking, kicking out and biting one another viciously. All of them were brown. We arrived at a building and I alighted the cart. I could see crowds of people carrying brown wooden chairs above their heads, threatening one another and then building barricades with the chairs. The city felt dangerous and on the edge of disaster.

No comments: