Wednesday 20 May 2009

eating hair and transformation

My friend took a huge handful of her hair from her head and began to eat it. I was terribly concerned and attempted to wrestle the hair out of her mouth, but realised that she had already swallowed some of it and I would choke her if I kept pulling at the remaining hair. There was nothing to do but let her finish eating her hair. I told her that next time I saw her eating her hair, I would call a psychiatrist. Immediately, she changed her cavalier attitude and became quite serious. She called a doctor and made an appointment to do something about her health.
We then went into a booth, much like a sound booth, where we began to do some work. Through the glass windows, we could see into the next booth where a group of people were working, though it seemed that they could not see us. We waved at them but to no avail. My friend visited them in their booth and told them to turn off their lights so that they could see us. They did so and those of us remaining in the lighted booth waved again. When they turned the lights back on, it was evident that they had seen us from their enthusiastic response. I too went to visit the other booth. Their equipment was extremely high tech. I recognised two of the men as two boys from my childhood; they had grown into lovely men. They showed us around the incredible equipment, playing wonderful music that was charted on big screens and totally interactive. As we listened, I became aware that I seemed to be fighting gravity, that my body, particularly the crown of my head, was drawn toward the electronic equipment. I had to brace myself to remain standing erect. I was amazed that no one else felt the pull and, so as to see what would occur, I succumbed to it. The top of my head was drawn like a magnet to the equipment and the rest of my body levitated off the ground so that I was almost parallel to the floor. With effort, I could 'climb' down and stand normally, but as soon as I relaxed, my body was lifted off the ground and the crown of my head drawn toward the source of the music. We played around with this for a little while, experimenting with distance from the source, and even when beginning by standing on the other side of the room, my body was attracted and drawn to the electronic equipment. My head felt light and buzzy as though the energy waves had altered my own brain waves.
After we left the booth, I immediately felt my centre of gravity return to normal, though my head still felt light. We walked outside and down a hill overlooking a beach and the ocean. Everything was brilliantly coloured: the sky, the sea, the mountains, the faces of people passing, were all illuminated and rich with vivid colour. I felt transformed by the music/gravity experience and as though now I saw everything anew; everything pulsated with life. We continued down the hill until we were on the shore. A tall hill appeared before us and we wanted to climb the hill for on top was the best place to be to see the sea. My friend climbed the hill easily but as I approached it, the hill changed into a wall covered with tiny pebbles. I felt it was impossible to scale the wall without injury so I approached the hill from a different angle, taking the longer route, winding up a grassy slope. Finally, I arrived on top. People lay naked on the shore, basking in the sunshine, and others paddled in the shallows. Still the colours of the landscape and the people were divine, in fact, the whole scene was heavenly. I stripped off my clothing and lay naked on the sand, relishing the sensuous, delicious experience.

No comments: