Thursday 19 March 2009

ball of energy

I was walking across a field with B. My pointer finger on my left hand began to tingle and buzz. Somehow I knew that now was the time that all universal energies were in line to re-envision her business; we had to act now. I ran to collect some of the pictures that B had cut out and stuck up on the walls, pictures that had inspired her in her business and how it could evolve. I selected those that I believed were relevant and ran to her, urgent to begin the process whilst the time was right. Before beginning the visioning, I threw an imaginary ball of energy (about the size of a basketball) to B, who in turn, threw it to S. We had to imagine the weight of the ball, move our bodies to accommodate the weight, absorbing some energy on impact, and then balancing as we threw the ball again. We needed to rehearse catching and throwing balls of energy, to be ready for the enormous ball of energy that was coming; a ball about twelve foot wide. B and S needed to be able to keep the ball in motion, not to drop the ball.

No comments: